Saturday, October 2, 2010

BodyMedia FIT (GoWear FIT) and Facebook

Pretty nifty, just figured out how to link my daily snapshot onto my Facebook account.  I would really like to be able to do that with Twitter as well, but that is okay.



I am sitting here in my living room being a total couch potato, and just looking at my numbers from yesterday is motivating me to get up off my butt, put on some sneakers, and just take a walk.  Not sure where I am going ... but I need to start moving again!

Had a pretty good and filling breakfast:

  • Flat Out Honey Wheat wrap
  • 3 Eggs (scrambled with light marg)
  • some black forest ham (2 oz or so)
  • 1/4 cup 2% mild cheddar shredded cheese
Rolled it all up and it was delicious and HUGE.  I think this will sustain me for quite a while, especially while I go out for that walk.

On the down note, I am getting fairly frustrated with my water retention.  I seem to be gaining 4 lbs of water weight every few days.  I take a water pill, it goes away ... then it slowly comes back over the next couple of days.  Not really sure what to do about it.  Probably should see the doctor.  I really want to lose some weight and live better and see if that helps.


No comments: