Sunday, March 13, 2011

20+ pounds down!

Ah ... had a birthday this week.  Originally my plan was to not celebrate with cake, but after a very bad and stressful day on the actual birthday ... I had cake for dinner.  Not just any cake, but the buttercreamyist lard filled cake I could find.  Yum.  Actually, I really couldn't eat much ... it was too rich.  That is the good news I suppose.

After a long week of not really counting my points and recording them (bad girl) I still managed to be down 1.7 pounds.  Yay!  I think that makes my total right at 21 lbs since the new year. 

Very happy with that and very happy to have largely stayed on program!  Things that I am still struggling with (per usual) WATER and EXERCISE!  Both are critical for me.  Lack of water makes me dehydrated which triggers a serious physical condition.  I thought I was coming down with that last Sunday, and it scared the crap out of me.  Fortunately I was fine, but it was a scare.  Now I really need to be careful. 

Naturally as I type this I am thinking I have not had much to drink today outside of coffee.  Must fix that immediately.

How much water do you think someone should drink per day?

No comments: