Monday, January 18, 2010

Ironwoman!!!

Okay, just a quick note.  I did really well today.  I walked for 50 mins during lunch (and some jogging) with the arm weights AND went to the gym and swam 36 laps.   Overall my GoWearFit recorded 1:48 mis of activity and almost 8000 steps.  The steps do not even include the swimming ... which really makes my pedometer reading more like 12K!!!!  I am amazed at myself and right exhausted.  It feels good to have accomplished something great today, especially given my sugar binge lastnight.

If you are like me and counting your steps, here is a cool link to help you equate everyday things (like swimming) into steps per min.  http://walking.about.com/od/measure/a/stepequivalents.htm

Check me out babies:


1 comment:

Missa said...

I just found your blog. I am doing HMR's Healthy Solutions plan and am really seeing some results. Hope we can support one another!

Cheers,
Missa
LosingEthel