Sunday, November 16, 2008

A little encouragement ....

...goes a long way. Yesterday was a fairly positive day in the diet world. I made a delicious new shake flavor, perfect for the season. Close to the "pumpkin pie" shake recipe, but a slightly different blend of spices.

Vanilla-Spice Shake
  • HMR 120 vanilla shake (s) - i tend to do double shakes all the time
Mix the following dry ingredients together:
  • 3 shakes of cinnamon (gentle shake out of the spice container)
  • 2 shakes of ground cloves
  • 2 shakes of nutmeg
  • 2 shakes of ginger
Add dry mix to vanilla shakes while blending. Add a dash of vanilla extract for a deeper vanilla flavor.

I had 2 of those yesterday, along with some frozen corn/baby limas and the BBQ chicken entree. All in all about 970 calories (but who's counting).

This morning I was down another pound according to my daily Wii Fit body test. I know I shouldn't be weighing daily, but the Wii seems to get upset if I miss a day. Most of the time its a fairly accurate measure of any weight change and BMI change. My regular scale leaves much to be desired.

Anyway, that is all for now. Perhaps a Chocolate Mocha double shake this morning ... which reminds me, I need to order new HMR meal replacements ... they are running low. SOOO expensive but ultimately worth it!

Ta!

No comments: