Monday, November 10, 2008

Ups and Downs

All in all it was a good day. The morning started with a bit of discouragement from the scale. My Wii Fit showed some increase from the weekend, which was fairly frustrating given my lack of calories and 5 days of workouts. One thing I did realize is that I had probably had too much sodium with the canned veggies and boxed entrees, and not enough water. Easy solution, drink water and use my frequent trips to the restroom as PA :)

Even with the rough start, I was able to do well with my shakes at work (had all 4) and have had 3 bottles of water. One big accomplishment for myself was upping my time on the elliptical to 17 mins (added 5 mins from last week). THAT was exciting for me.

I think I am headed off to the store for some lower sodium veggie choices.

God speed to my vanilla HMR 120 shakes that are on the way, I am about OD on chocolate HMR 70 shakes!

No comments: