Thursday, December 17, 2009

GoWearFit Summary - Week 1

Hi ya'll!  Great first week.  Tomorrow morning is my official weigh-in, but I did upload my data for GoWearFit and have posted it online: http://www.nosilla.net/gowearfit/gwf_121609.pdf

Feel free to check it out!  Its very detailed showing day by day what I did...very interesting if you like graphs and numbers about someone else :)

As far as today goes, I probably didn't have enough to eat, only logged about 900 calories.  I think I will live....but I should strive to have more.  Met my goals for exercise, about 2 miles of walking during lunch, very refreshing!

It just hit me that xmas is about a week away.  I was so ahead of the game a month ago, but now I am falling behind.  Still trying to figure out what to give my elderly grandparents that are in their 90's. If they don't already have it ... they don't need it. If I get them anything snazzy and electronic, they don't know how to use it.  Only so many books I can give them ... sigh.  If I 1) had a kitchen and 2) felt like cooking I would make something to fatten them up.  Maybe I will give them the gift of booze.  Can't ever have enough wine.

That's all for now.  Good night and I'll be back in the morning to post my loss!

Allison

No comments: