Friday, December 11, 2009

Motivation for the Weekend

Ahh...what a great day!  I know its grey and dreary outside but I am feeling great.  My BF is officially an architect!!! Many many years of hard work and exams, and its finally done!  The first day of The Plan went very well, and day 2 is shaping up nicely.  I've had 4 shakes, lots of water, taken a nice walk, and am looking forward to an evening out with my co-workers for a holiday bowling bonanza!

I know there will be some yummy snacks available but I will resist.  There is a delicious Smart Ones Chicken Parm in the freezer that I will have before I go ... and a Fiber One bar as a snack if needed while there.  I figure that will keep me going and "in the box". 

Here is a picture of me all bundled up for my walk (3 laps in the deck ...about 1.5 miles and 2k steps) :

Looking good with my earmuffs, gloves with pink rubber grippy thingys and scarf.  Embracing my inner bag lady!

I'll be interested to see how much moderate activity the GoWearFit captures while bowling. I'll keep you posted!

- Allison

No comments: