Sunday, December 20, 2009

A nice Saturday - Day 10

A lovely day indeed!  Took a bit of a break from the shakes today and had my calories with oatmeal for breakfast, 2 HMR meals mixed for lunch ... and a little bow-tie pasta creation for dinner.  Not terribly healthy on the veggies front, but such is life!

After 2 days of being more or less a lump I managed to burn some calories and get some exercise.  Most of the activity was doing my favorite thing...SHOPPING!  I bought myself some silly hat with ear flaps and a matching scarf for walking in...I will be quite the spectacle at work.  It's Elmer Fudd chic ... and I will ROCK it :)  Naturally I bought a few more things for the tree.  In case you do not know already, I have a magnificent 80's fab / Miami Vice themed tree.  It is white and full of electric blue, pink, orange, green, and purple.


This tree is dedicated to the memory of Bea Arthur ... I think it spans the Maude and Golden Girls era :)

Anyway, that is all for now.  Time to go to sleep and start it all over again tomorrow.


Here is a shot of Saturday's GoWearFit reading.  Not bad, not bad!  Could have taken more steps...but I honestly wasn't trying!

No comments: